Thou shalt not disappoint !!!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Why am I not blogging nowadays?

I think I haven’t blogged any thing after my marriage..
So.. suddenly that thought came to my mind when I was preparing my website..
Why did I stop blogging ?
Lost interest ? Or busy ?
Couldn’t agree to any of those reasons myself…

But I still remember there was a strong reason behind it…

Hmmmm..
Got it..
Controversial blogs can land you into trouble.
I remember in 2008 some one arrested in Mumbai for blogging some thing about Chatrapaji Sivaji and affecting religious sentiments…
This is the problem now..
Even if you have rights to show your own views or opinions as per Indian constitution, you can’t tell what ever you want..

So.. we should be more careful now in the cyber arena..

You never know, one of your comment can get you arrested..
Or can get attacked or even killed by some one…
Politics, religion.. all come there to trouble you in such cases.…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home