Thou shalt not disappoint !!!

Monday, January 07, 2008

Can a statement kill you?

First of all.. Hearty condolence to the Pakistan opposition leader Ms. Benazir Bhuto.
Last week the newspapers were filled with the Benazir’s assassination news.

Who Killed Benazir ?
How did it happen?
So many questions…

Benazir was killed by Al-Queda.
Benazir was shot dead.
Benazir’s head hit on the car.
So many conclusions…

But… what I was interested about the reasons of the assassination.
There were so many versions..

In one version I read that Benazir was killed by Al – Queda.
A statement by Ms. Benazir had made her to be in the hit list of the Terrorist group.
What was that statement?
“I will seek help from U.S. to eradicate Al-Queda if I am back in power”
I wonder really, Can a statement kill a person..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home