Thou shalt not disappoint !!!

Friday, August 18, 2006

“Davinci Code”: The settle down!!

I wonder why there is no protest against the second schedule of “Davincy Code” movie release.
Is it the wisdom that no way fighting with the judiciary?
Or is it the awareness that all show is over?
Or is it the knowledge that they have given over importance.

I believe no much people would hear about the film or the novel if the church & Christian organizations wouldn’t have done any protests on the film.

Being a Christian , even I didn’t feel any thing bad about the novel when I read it in last year. On the contrary, I was very much impressed with Dan’s narrative skills. I feel his sandwich technique of clubbing history & fiction made these much controversy. It’s the reader’s discrimination to distinguish between history & fiction. But the real funny side of the show is … even in any of the western Christian countries, there was no controversy about the novel but at the same time it remained in the best sellers list for a long time. Also I dont think "Davincy Code" is as good as "Angels & Demons".

So what is wrong with us?
Being a secular country… we could have avoided this controversy.
We should not forget about the freedom of expression according to our constituency.
Yes ! I agree..
Freedom of expression doesn’t mean that you can write what ever you want.
Be we should have the wisdom to see which is right & which is wrong.
It should not be emotions which lead you… but prudence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home